I can help you to engage with hidden issues in development in order to deliver inclusive infrastructure in low- and middle-income countries. I value the need to share learning in accessible ways which are easy to understand, and have written learning papers, reports and several blogs over the past seven years on different topics. I can provide capacity development on inclusion issues in WASH, including the neglected needs of perimenopausal women, menstrual health and hygiene, disability and incontinence management.
I can support you to:
- Identify gaps in WASH knowledge
- Conduct literature reviews and desk-based studies
- Identify and use appropriate methodologies for your work
- Carry out fieldwork with marginalised groups in low- and middle-income countries, including support for ethical approval procedures, design and development of research tools, and data collection
- Provide capacity development and training on WASH issues such as menstrual health and hygiene, the perimenopause, incontinence and disability
- Write and share accessible documents